WHO IS ACTUALLY THE RESPONSIBLE CONTROLLER OF THE PROCESSING?
In accordance to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and the provision stipulated in its article 13th, and other relevant data protection legislation applicable in Spain, we hereby inform you that the personal data facilitated in completing and sending the published web form will be included in the database that forms the records of processing activities of SATLINK S.L., CIF B-80414634, with head office at Avenida de la Industria nº 53, 28108, Alcobendas (Madrid).
UNDER WHICH PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
– Contact: The purpose of the collection is the management and response of your requests made through the contact area of our website (Art. 6.1 a) GDPR).
– Technical Support: Data collection will be necessary to manage and respond to queries made to our experts (Art. 6.1 a) GDPR).
– Customer Area: Data collection in this area is necessary to be able to provide the services included in our private area (Art. 6.1 b) GDPR).
– Commercial communications: managing the existent commercial relationship between SATLINK, S.L. and the User, as professional contact and representative of a legal entity, including the sending of commercial information, relevant news, events, expos and fairs and further information concerning similar services to the signed up. Legitimacy: Legitimate interests pursued (Art. 6.1.a) y f) GDPR.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE REQUESTED DATA?
The mandatory data for each form is identified as such with the “(required)” badge. Refusal to provide such information will prevent communication with the user and, where appropriate, the inability to provide the information and/or technical assistance requested.
The user undertakes to inform SATLINK S.L. of any modification that the information provided will undergo. To be able to make such communication, you can contact the email email@example.com.
Likewise, the user with access to the restricted area of clients, agrees to keep their keys and codes of identification in secret, as well as to inform as soon as possible to SATLINK S.L. in case of loss, subtraction or unauthorized access.
As long as this communication is not produced, SATLINK S.L. will be exempted from any responsibility that could derive from the misuse by unauthorized third parties of such passwords and identification codes.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA?
SATLINK S.L. will only transfer personal data to:
– Those thirds, public bodies and institutions of the General State Administration, as well as autonomous and local administrations, including judicial courts and tribunals, being legally compelled to disclose the information required.
– To service suppliers and providers contractually tied to SATLINK S.L. treating the data as Processors for the sole purpose of the processing, in accordance to the instructions given by SATLINK S.L. and with the necessary guarantees and safeguards.
HOW MUCH TIME WILL BE THE DATA RETAINED AND TREATED?
The personal data obtained through the contact form for information request, and through the technical support form, will be retained only for the time necessary to attend the requests posed.
The personal data obtained to manage the area of clients, will be retained for the time necessary for the execution of the contract between SATLINK and the client, and later until the time of the prescription of possible legal actions.
Nevertheless, if you as data subject have facilitated the information in order to commercial prospecting purposes based on legitimate mutual interests pursued, the data shall be necessary stored till the moment you decide to revoke the consent given.
WHICH SECURITY MEASURES ARE IMPLEMENTED TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data processing will be adapted to technical and organisational measures required to prevent and avoid loss of information, misuse, alteration and unauthorized use of the received data, bearing in mind the state of the technology, the nature of the information and the results of the risk analysis performed.
HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS?
To revoke all consents given, as well as exercise the rights to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability, object and not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing, including profiling, you may always communicate in writing to the following address: Avenida de la Industria nº 53, 28108, Alcobendas (Madrid) or via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The request shall be submitted including: name and surnames of the data subject; copy of the identity card, passport or any other valid identification document of the person concerned and, where applicable, his legal authorised representative, providing power of attorney; address for notification purposes and specification of the subject of the request.
If the person concerned considers that his rights have gone unheeded in accordance to the legislation in force, the data subject may submit the related complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as supervisory authority.